Department of Sociology, Anthropology and Child and Family Studies, Assistant Professor
Areas of expertise:
- Excavation and analysis of human skeletal remains associated with archaeological contexts
- Biological and cultural variation - correlation and evaluation of biological relationship and cultural variation in prehistoric populations.
- Forensic veterinary osteology - location and recovery of animal or veterinary skeletal remains, identification and trauma analysis
- Death investigation - forensic death investigation
- Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act
- John Griffin Award from the Florida Archaeological Council
- STAR Award from the National Parks Service
- Biological and cultural variation of the Gulf Coast
- Veterinary skeletal trauma analysis
No information is available for this expert.