Expert in nursing and women's health, including maternity/obstetric care, midwifery, and the Zika virus.
Department of Nursing, Graduate Coordinator, Associate Professor
Areas of expertise:
- Evidence-based practice in nursing
- Maternity/obstetric care
- Nursing curriculum and program evaluation
- Women's health
- Zika virus - nursing roles and patient education
- LGMC/BORSF Endowed Professor in Nursing
- Doctoral education in nursing
- Evidence-based maternity care
- Neonatal absitinence syndrome
No information is available for this expert.